Monday, November 14th, 2022
We have listed for sale a nice home in Buffalo Shores North, one of Grove’s finest subdivisions. This home is a 4 bed/2 bath with 2084 sq ft m/l. Open concept floor plan with split bedroom plan the home has all the goodies you would like to have with walk-in primary bedroom closet, granite countertops in kitchen, nice pantry, and has a large den with door to very inviting deck. Home has a private backyard oasis with lots of trees and a country feel right in town. All in all, it is a beautiful home you would be proud to call home. This home is just right for a retirement home in Grove, Ok or a family home to enjoy in Grove, OK. And the price is right at $315,000.
Ready to find out more, call Amy Wright at 918 791-1794 or Joe Neill at 918 640-3300 or email email@example.com. The team to call at Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake for all your real estate needs whether buying or selling we are here to help you navigate the process.
Friday, November 4th, 2022
We have listed a near new Grove, OK 30 acres with very nice home you would enjoy so much. Quiet peaceful area not far from town is ready for you to enjoy. 3 bedroom/3 bath home with 1712 sq ft m/l built in 2018 with a well laid out floor plan with primary bedroom on main floor. Home sits back off the road for privacy. You might enjoy a horse or a few cows with good fencing to keep them in. Not often do we find such a nice rural package for sale and close to town but not town.
If you have dreamed of living in the country in your own rural family home this could be the one for you. If you want a quiet area rural home for retirement but close to health care, shopping, churches, civic clubs this could be the one for you just outside Grove, OK. Come enjoy having a garden, few farm animals, and the good life. This country home for sale Grove OK can be your dream if you act now.
Home is priced at $$479,000 and again shows like new. For more information call or text Amy Wright at 918 791-1594 or Joe Neill at 918 640-3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Affiliated with Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake Grove OK
Tuesday, October 25th, 2022
The Grand Lake Real Estate Market is still seeing people out looking for homes for retirement on Grand Lake or second homes on Grand Lake. Most of this activity is Cash Buyers since interest rates have went up but not all. The main thing holding back property sales is lack of property for sale. We are not seeing many multiple offers but if a Grand Lake Waterfront home is priced correctly it will still bring full list price. Homes that are not pristine in condition or located right need to be priced accordingly.
If you are thinking of listing your Grand Lake home for sale, call our team and let us tell you how our unique marketing to the Grand Lake area in real estate works. There are two of us, both with 30 and 40 plus years respectively with real estate licenses. We know the Grand Lake area and know market values.
If you are thinking of buying a Grand Lake area property for sale, we will give you honest comments on value, items we see that affect value, and conditions of sale terms. We work with buyers and sellers for Grove in town homes, Grand Lake Waterfront Homes, Monkey Island gated community homes, South Grand Lake waterfront homes, Grand Lake area rural hobby farms, ranches, and commercial property in the Grand Lake area.
The real estate market today on Grand Lake is not best suited for new comer non experienced agents to give you the value you need buying or selling. Go with the Pros–Amy Wright 918 791-1594 or Joe Neill at 918 640-3300 text or phone or email email@example.com. Associated with Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake Grove, OK
Posted in Commercial Real Estate Grand Lake Area, family home Grove OK, farms and ranches for sale, gated community on Grand Lake, Grand Lake MLS Search, Grand Lake Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake, Monkey Island homes on Grand Lake, Monkey Island OK homes for sale, retirement home in Grove OK, retirement home on Grand Lake, second home on Grand Lake, waterfront homes on Grand Lake |
Monday, October 3rd, 2022
Just listed in Grove OK, close to downtown but with private backyard to enjoy nature from. Move in ready home again for sale and priced right at $325000. This one level home has 4 bedrooms/2 baths in 2,084 m/l square feet. Open concept home makes it feel even larger. Large kitchen with breakfast bar, great pantry, granite countertops, and lots of storage. Owner suite has separate jetted tub/shower, dual sinks, and walk in closet. It comes with a 3 car garage. Beautiful back yard oasis, close to shopping, medical, and all Grove has to offer. Landscaped is extra nice and again the backyard that brings nature to you. It is hard to find homes in the 300’s price range but here is one ready to go, great floorplan, wonderful location, and again priced at $325000. Grove OK Buffalo Shores North is the location, a very popular location with neat homes and great neighbors. Let’s check it out before it’s gone.
Contact Amy Wright at 918 791-1594 or Joe Neill at 918 640-3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake
Tuesday, September 27th, 2022
Just listed by Amy and I, a Grove, OK lakeview home for sale $325,000. Home sits in a nice quiet area of homes with two golf courses nearby, one about a block away and the other about a mile away. You will enjoy terrific lake views, nice yard with great outdoor deck to enjoy. Area gets little outside traffic and homes around it are well kept. Home has open floor plan with those great lake views from most every room, 3 bed, 2 bath, 1743 sq ft m/l with wood floors and a fireplace. Nice kitchen layout with pull out drawer’s, newer appliances, granite, pantry, and breakfast bar. Large owner suite with door to the nice deck, walk-in closet. Also comes with whole house generator. Nice landscaping and trees. All this and the price is only $325,000. Home is ready for you. Home will be a wonderful Grand Lake full time retirement home, family home, or a great weekend get away home.
Call Amy Wright at 918 791-1594 or Joe Neill at 918 640-3300 or email email@example.com. We hope we hear from you soon. Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake.
Monday, September 19th, 2022
Wednesday, September 14th, 2022
Monday, August 29th, 2022
Thursday, August 11th, 2022
Thinking of selling your Grand Lake Waterfront Home? Answers to questions you may have in regard to listing your waterfront home on Grand Lake.
- If not using your Grand Lake Retreat, now is the best time in years to sell. Prices are up and inventory very low.
- Interest rates have risen and taken some buyers out of market but there are still many cash buyers and some loan buyers hunting Grand Lake Waterfront homes.
- Prices are most likely at their peak and while they won’t come down until more homes come on market, they probably won’t go up in foreseeable time frame.
- Who should I list with if deciding to sell. We find the best people are the local agents who know the area, know the competition listings, GRDA lake rules are best to market your property. Out of town agents may know their market but the lake market is different than the city market.
- Fall is a good time to sell a lake home and that makes now the time to get your property listed if you are going to sell.
- Use an agent who has a pro do the listing pictures to put the best face out on the internet for your property
- Use a company who attracts buyers coming from Ok City, Edmond, Wichita, Tulsa, Kansas City and all cities in between this arc. We find Keller Williams to be the leading company in most of the cities just mentioned and see many buyers from these areas seek a KW agent when coming to lake to buy.
- Pick a seasoned agent or best yet a seasoned team to market your property. Someone(s) who have a large internet showing, print ads, and work real estate full time in the Grand Lake market.
- Price your home at the market using comparative market analysis provided by your agent to come to a price that gets you the full market value. If you go way over value you home is apt to stall out and just set there with no bidders.
- We hope you consider our team of Amy Wright 918 791-1594 and Joe Neill 918 640-3300 when thinking about listing your Grand Lake Waterfront Home. We both are long time Realtors who work hard as a team to get your property sold for the most possible in the least amount of time. We both are upper end agents in year after year sales figures sold. The company we associate with-Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake is No. 1 on Grand Lake in sales too. Our www.grandlakeokhomes.com website is the top individual website in the Grand Lake area and will get about 4000 people per month on the site. Contact us to see how easy we make selling your Grand Lake Waterfront Home. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text one of us at our numbers above.
Thursday, July 28th, 2022
The Grand Lake Waterfront Homes For Sale market is still active and buyers while not as plentiful as they were prior to recent interest rate increases there are still people with cash or enough cash that when borrowing they are not borrowing so much that the interest rate increase has deterred them and they are actively seeking a Grand Lake Waterfront Home to purchase.
Our biggest challenge is we don’t have many listings in our Grand Lake MLS to show to prospective buyers. We need quality waterfront home listings. If you have been thinking about selling, now is the time to get proactive and do so while supply is low. Prices have leveled off but are up substantially over the past years and even from the end of 2021 prices. We need listings in all price points and locations.
To learn more about the Grand Lake Real Estate Market call our team–Amy Wright and Joe Neill, both licensed agents for many years on Grand Lake. Call Amy at 918 791-1594 or Joe at 918 640-3300 or email email@example.com. Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake.