Grand Lake in NE Oklahoma for RetirementFriday, October 28th, 2011
People are coming to Grand Lake in NE Oklahoma for retirement. Just this week, the last full week of October, 2011 we have sold a waterfront retirement home to a couple from Western Oklahoma. We have showed the area and are in talks for a new lakeview home for a couple from Texas wanting to retire to a quiet area with four moderate seasons. Last week we got a contract on another waterfront home from a Tulsa couple who will use the home for a second home on lake for a year or so until it becomes their retirement home on Grand Lake.
Next week we close on a neighborhood home with nearby boat ramp with a couple moving here from Waterloo, Iowa. They have relatives in the area and look forward to moving back to the area they lived in earlier years. We also have a Buffalo Shores North home under contract for closing in late November with another couple moving to the area.
In addition to the sales above, interest is picking up from people in different areas of the country who see the value in Grand Lake retirement homes. Why, do you ask would one want to move to the Grand Lake area? Many reasons but a few are:
1. Quiet and Peaceful small town living with big city services and a great lake to enjoy.
2. Great Health Care in Grove’s, the largest city on Grand Lake, new Integris Grove Hospital with quality doctors and support medical teams.
3. Water sports such as Fishing and Boating.
4. Great Churches and Civic Clubs.
5. A Welcome to the Community Attitude From People Already Living Here
6. Beautiful Fall Scenery
7. Mild Winters on Average
8. Great Springs with Colorful Trees on Surrounding Hills
9. Great Summers to Enjoy the Lake (all your grown kids will flock to area to see you and enjoy Grand Lake with you)
10. Things to Do, Nice Quaint Shops to Visit, Unique Places to Dine
11. Only 1.5 Hours from 3 Major Airports ( Tulsa, Ok, NW Arkansas, and Joplin, MO)
12. Close Enough to City to Visit for A Day and Get Back Home to Quiet Life
13. Many, Many More Reasons to Enjoy Grand Lake Life in Retirement
Call the Grand Lake Team at RE/MAX Grand Lake in Grove, OK to learn more about retirement homes on Grand Lake. We know the area, the Grand Lake MLS listings, and can show you waterfront homes, lakeview homes, golf course homes, or neighborhood homes in Grove, OK or in the country in the outter areas of the lake. Call Aaron Hughes at 918 801-5645 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Neill at 918 640-3300 or email@example.com We offer low key, low pressure, enjoyable home shopping with all the information you need to make a good real estate investment, find a home you will just fall in love with, and show you the highlites of the area so that you too will see what you can enjoy living on Grand Lake. Call today and see what you are missing out on at Grand Lake!