Grand Lake Living
Monday, January 4th, 2010
Start your new year out right with the below handbook of 2010 and every day of the rest of your life. I had this sent to me today and wanted to share with everyone. I call it the code to Grand Lake Living.
|HANDBOOK 2010 Health:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009 .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21 No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument.. Agree to disagree…
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything..
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
35. No matter how you feel, get up dress up and show up..
36. The best is yet to come..
37. When you awake alive in the morning, be thankful for it.
38. Your Inner Most is always happy. So, be happy.
Let me add, you should take time and enjoy life, family, and friends and let God handle the problems in life. Maybe a second home on Grand Lake, a golf course home for retirement, or a waterfront lot to build a dream lake home on is what you need to balance your life. If so, give us a call for personalized service in finding just the right Grand Lake real estate to suite your needs and tastes. Call Aaron Hughes at 918 801-5645 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Neill at 918 640-3300 or email@example.com We are The Grand Lake Team at RE/MAX Grand Lake in Grove, OK.