Integris Grove General Hospital Grand Opening–new Hospital on Grand LakeMonday, January 11th, 2010
Grand Opening Celebration THIS Saturday, Jan. 16, 10 a.m. to noon– New INTEGRIS Grove Hospital
Please join me at a Grand Opening Celebration for the new INTEGRIS Grove Hospital. I’ve included an article below. Please help us get the word out by forwarding this email on to others. This is a rare opportunity for the community to get a behind the scenes tour of hospital departments that are usually off limits to the public including: surgery, ER, ICU, the cardiac cath lab and the Townsend’s Women and Children’s Center. I hope to see you on Saturday and thank you for forwarding this email on!
This month, exceptional health care will have a new home in Grove. On Saturday, Jan. 16, the physicians, staff and board of directors of INTEGRIS Grove Hospital will unveil a newly constructed, 140,000-square-feet hospital to the residents it will proudly serve.
Taking place from 10 a.m. to noon, the grand opening will include tours of the state-of-the-art facility located at 1001 E. 18th Street, Grove, as well as a special dedication service honoring the hospital’s rich history and celebrating its new, exciting future. The Jan. 16 event will be the final time tours will be conducted before the hospital officially welcomes patients at 7 a.m. Friday, Jan. 29. At that time, the previous facility at 1310 S. Main Street, Grove will close.
Grand Lake area residents utilizing the new hospital will be able to take advantage of numerous exciting improvements, which include:
- 58 oversized, private patient rooms, including 42 medical/surgical rooms, six private intensive care rooms and 10 women’s health rooms – five of which are labor/delivery/recovery/postpartum rooms to accommodate mothers throughout the entire birthing process
- The most current technology including computed radiography, digital mammography, MRI, multi-slice CT and 4D ultrasound
- An enlarged emergency department featuring 12 total rooms: eight private rooms, two major treatment rooms and two observation rooms. A digital X-ray room was also incorporated.
- Private patient-only elevators for privacy and convenience
- Enhanced accommodations for visitors including spacious waiting rooms and outdoor dining areas
- A new ambulance facility located directly across the street
The new hospital was constructed from $5 million in generous donations from the Grand Lake community. Ed and Barbara Townsend, owners of Bank of Grove, were the first individuals to donate $1 million to the project. The City of Grove also pledged $1 million.
INTEGRIS Grove General Hospital
This e-mail may contain identifiable health information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).