Why Now Might Be A Good Time To Buy A Grand Lake Area Waterfront or Golf Course HomeTuesday, November 6th, 2018
Been wanting a Grand Lake Waterfront Home or a Grand Lake Golf Course Home but just don’t know if the time is right. Let’s look at a few things to consider.
- Unemployment is at lowest ever
- Economy looks good
- Interest rates are creeping up but you can still get a 15 year mortgage for under 4% or a 30 year for 5% but forecast is for at least 3 rate hikes over next months
- Prices for Grand Lake Homes For Sale are very reasonable and have not seen the price increases yet many areas of the country have. Won’t last forever
- Fall and early winter are great times to get a bargain on a Grand Lake Waterfront Home For Sale as sellers are eager to move their home before the worst of winter hits. You might just get a real bargain now.
- You can enjoy a Grand Lake Area Golf or Waterfront Home year round including winter. It is such a nice get away from the hustle of everyday life.
- Thinking of a Grand Lake Area Home for retirement, it is a dream place to live. You might enjoy small town Grove living with community that comes together for Church, Community Volunteer Organizations such as Rotary, and you know your neighbors. Maybe you want peace and quiet by yourself in remote Zena or very small town like Ketchum or Langley. So many good options no matter your preference .
- Enjoy 4 moderate seasons in the Grand Lake area
- Full time living away from the city but only an 50 minutes to Joplin, MO, 75 minutes to NW Arkansas shopping, and 90 minutes to Tulsa, OK. 3 different and great experiences for shopping and an out of town dining experience. Have a day in the city and get back to your peaceful lake life. Also 3 airports to choose from for air travel in Tulsa, Joplin, and NW Ar. Highway connections via turnpike and across country lanes for auto travel as well
- Beautiful scenic areas, wonderful lake activities to enjoy year round.
There you have my top 10 reasons to think buying a Grand Lake Waterfront Home For Sale, a Grand Lake Area Golf Course Home For Sale, or a friendly neighborhood home in Grove, OK for sale. Now it the time to buy (reread my top 10 reasons) and get started.
To help you navigate the process with in-depth knowledge of the different areas of the lake and communities contact one of Grand Lake’s Top Agents by Volume Sales at the #1 Realties Estate Office on Grand Lake, Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake call Joe Neill’s Grand Lake Team –Joe Neill Direct 918 640-3300 or Email email@example.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Now is the time to start enjoying the rest of your life.
I’m ready to help you find your dream home in the Grand Lake Area. Joe