Now may be your best time to buy a Grand Lake Waterfront home. How could that be, you may ask. Let me give you some very good reasons.
1. The economy is coming back but a fire has not been lite on prices yet. You can still buy a Grand Lake waterfront home at about the same price it would have cost 7-8 years ago at the low. Major cities in the U.S. have seen both demand and prices rise for homes but lake homes or second homes/retirement homes on a lake come back at a slower pace. These homes can be put off where a home in the city purchase might not be able to put off. However time is catching up. With a better economy people are buying again and demand is rising. Soon prices will rise too.
2. Interest rates are still at all time lows. Sure they have come up a tick from the very low but in general rates are headed up from here. Now is the time to get the best deal on your rate.
3. Selection is good now. As more people buy, we will have a smaller selection of Grand Lake waterfront homes to pick from until prices rise enough to stimulate a wave of building.
4. Grand Lake has seen near record rainfall lately as many areas have. The water is reciding but clean up cannot begin yet. Now you can see how high the lake might get on the Grand Lake waterfront home you want to buy. Good information to know.
5. Last, life is for living. Now is the time to enjoy fun and memorable times with family and friends. No better place to do so than at your own Grand Lake waterfront home.
To learn more about Grand Lake Real Estate and Grand Lake Waterfront Homes contact the guy who knows–Joe Neill, broker associate with Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake in Grove, OK. Call Joe direct at 918 640-3300 or email email@example.com. Hope to hear from you soon. You too, could be enjoying the good life on Grand Lake.