Thnking of selling your Grand Lake Home? Now is the time to research if you want to sell and is so how much do I ask, who do I list with, and when should I list. Let me give you my take on these questions.
- January is peak internet shopping season for home buyers. You may not get as many showings now but people are actively shopping the internet and making notes on the homes they want to see as soon as it warms up some. While the winter weather keeps people in, you can bet they are on the internet searching homes they might enjoy owning.
- An established, active, successful real estate agent can do a market comparison for you to homes sold not long ago and help you arrive at just the right asking price. Price it too high and it will langish on the market and buyers will not become interested in it. Price it too low and you could be leaving money, your money on the table.
- Look again for an agent in the community that sells the entire Grand Lake area, has been a successful real estate agent in the area for many years and a top producer in the Grand Lake area for many years. I would list between now and the end of February especially for a Grand Lake Waterfront Home as many buyers want a Grand Lake Waterfront home of their own by Memorial Weekend.
- Keller Williams is the top real estate franchise office in the Grand Lake area and throughout most of the U.S. Thus someone looking to buy a weekend or retirement home on Grand Lake from Wichita or Kansas City or Oklahoma City is probably aware of the outstanding performance Keller Will iams agents give for their buyers and will call one in the Grand Lake area to list with and also making them the best place to find the agent you need to help you find the best home for your needs and desires.
- Amy Wright of Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake is just the person you need whether buying or selling. She is a veteren agent who has sold ins other areas but has been in the Grand Lake area over 20 years living and working here full time. She is fair, honest, and works hard for both buyers and sellers and if you use her as a buyer don’t worry if the listing you like is hers as she will keep your business to herself and be above fair with. both the sellers and buyers in a deal. She knows the market, the current listings, and will be honest when ask if a home is in a good area, something a waterfront home buyers on Grand Lake needs so as not to get in a flood zone, shallow water, poor resale location, ect. All the above are reasons to think Amy Wright when buying or selling on Grand Lake.
- Give the above some good thoughts and then give Amy Wright at Keller Williams Realty Grand Lake a call on her personal number-918 791-1594 to learn more from Amy. You will not be sorry you chose Amy to help you sell your current home or buy your Grand Lake Home.Call home and have a talk about your home today. 918 791-1594